It is often very helpful if you can post an NMEA log together with the description of your problems. Particularly if the message is referring to a connection to GPS somehow.
Create a "NMEALog" folder in the root of the drive where SeeYou Mobile is installed. In Oudie this is the root of the TFAT drive as seen by PC when Oudie is connected. This is the procedure:
1. Connect Oudie with USB cable to PC
2. Tap "Connect to PC" on the Oudie screen
3. Look at the popup dialog in Windows to see which drive was assigned to Oudie (for this example we will assume "J:")
4. Open "My Computer" and browse to drive "J:"
5. Create folder "NMEALog" in the root of the "J:" drive (Right Click > New > Folder > NMEALog > Enter)
6. Disconnect Oudie from PC and run SeeYou Mobile
Oudie will now log all incoming NMEA sentences. To troubleshoot your problem please send the NMEA.LOG file which is created in the NMEALog folder.
Important: You are advised to delete the NMEALog folder when you are finished with troubleshooting your problem. Writing and appending large files is a considerable performance issue and will fill up the Oudie memory more quickly than necessary.