Route window shows flights over Vector or Raster maps.
Select View > Route from the main menu or use the icon to change view to Route window.
Route window shows:
- Flight track of the open flight (or multiple flights) ,
- Flight tracks are painted in the active color scheme,
- Zoom value, which can be set through a combo box on the Standard Toolbar,
- Flight parameters (if enabled),
- Legend (if enabled),
- Standard, Flight and Animate Toolbars.
- Waypoints - W
- Airspace - A
- Vector maps - V
- Raster maps - R
- Picutre icons - P
- distance measuring mode.
You may right-click the R button in order to quickly turn a group of Raster maps on or off. See also about Raster Maps for more on how to group raster maps. You may also right click on the W button. A dialog will open that allows you to select which types of waypoints you would like to display on the screen.
The F2 key switches between three modes:
- Zoom mode. Clicking mouse left button and dragging it over the screen will zoom into the selected area.
- Pan mode. Clicking mouse left button and dragging it over the screen will move the map.
Measure mode. Clicking mouse left button and dragging it over the screen will measure distance and bearing between two points.