Upgrading the firmware on the Oudie is as simple as downloading one file, saving it in the root of your Oudie's Resident Flash memory and resetting the Oudie.
Oudie Updater is a very simple and effective tool for managing your Oudie. It works with Oudie 1, Oudie 2, Oudie 3 as well as Oudie IGC in one seamless package. On windows it installs into the tray, sits there quietly until there is something you need to know. That’s all! Press the buttons when there is something to update and keep your Oudie updated at all times. Just look out for this message:
How it works?
1. Click on message and Oudie Updater will show up. To update Software, Airspace or Maps press buttons by side and wait until copying of all files is completed:
2. Disconnect Oudie from PC.
3. Reboot Oudie with restart button on the back side.
4. Wait until it boots into an Update dialog box.
5. Press "Update" and wait until the process is finished.
6. Reboot Oudie. That´s all. Now you are running latest software version.
If you need to check your Oudie 3 software version go to: Menu > About > Oudie 3 (Ver 6.XX.XXX).
Oudie Updater is free and you can download it here: http://www.naviter.com/products/oudie-updater/.